This content only applies to transition applications that were received before 1 July 2014. The content will be relevant for these applications until 30 June 2015.
For all other applications, including new applications, please visit www.apvma.gov.au
Data Protection, Early Disclosure and Transparency Provisions
The data protection, early disclosure (application summary) and transparency (advice summaries) provisions of the AgVet Code requires certain information and items to be included with applications. These requirements are:
- Types of Protected Data - Includes advice for applicants who are making an application that could be reliant on protected data.
- Application Requirements - Outlines and explains what is required of applicants when submitting applications for data protection, application summaries and advice summaries.
- Information the APVMA Publishes - Explains the information the APVMA will routinely publish in relation to applications.
- Operational notices: Data Protection - Provides additional clarification, guidance and explanatory information for applicants and registrants.
- Consent for Use of Protected Information - Templates to authorise the APVMA to use protected information in its evaluation of applications.
- Guideline for Completing Application Purpose and Description of Use (PDF, 25kb) - The APVMA application forms include the field ‘Application Purpose and Description of Use’. This page provides an explanation of how to populate that field. Where required this information will be included in the published Application Summary.
- General registration requirements - For all general registration requirements, please refer to Ag MORAG or Vet MORAG.
For further information, contact:
Application Management and Enquiries Team
Phone: +61 2 6210 4701
Fax: +61 2 6210 4721